27.6.09

just a dream


i had such a dream-filled sleep last night.

the first one that i remember involved me being very pregnant and very close to giving birth. it took place in the guest bedroom at my oma and opas house (where i was sleeping in reality). i remember talking to jon feddema on msn.. im pretty sure he was making fun of me and i responded by saying something like, "shut up! im about to give birth! be nice" except that every time i tried to type a word, it came out in emoticons. i was very frustrated because i didnt have time to fix it-i was running out of time before id be in labour! (there was a specific time that you go into labour.. i think it was 7:30 or something). anyways, i got off of the computer and my mom was there looking at her watch and telling me it was time. i was lying there and suddenly i thought: frig. how have i not been scared about the pain of childbirth until right now? ah! thats when the thought hit me that i had to pee and all i could think of was that i was going to pee on my baby (thanks, rachelle) so i asked if i had time to use the bathroom and my mom said yes. i got up to go and i guess i partially woke up at the same time because i was out of bed actually walking to the bathroom. this is when i touched my stomach and was confused because it was suddenly flat.
ya.. i went back to bed. it was 6am.

anyway, i just remember a couple bits from the next few dreams:
-we went to visit some people and they had a very large dog with HUGE teeth. it was in an area fenced off by umbrellas. you know the ones that are long and have a point on the end? ya. they were shoved into the ground to make a fence. i have no clue how that dog didnt escape. i was scared.
-marina telling me: "I'm nice to dylan, but i've been talking to sean kingston and he thinks im amazing. i'm gonna get some better friends like sean. kyara is so unsupportive- he'll say i'm great and she'll just be like 'uh-huh..' i mean.. come on! plus, he likes my dancing."

ya.. thats all i remember.

2 comments:

Luke Anthony said...

I laughed.

Jonathan said...

way to dream of me as a terrible person.