30.9.09

I had talked about doing it for quite some time now, but today I finally went to get my G1.

I had taken the online practice test a whole bunch of times and felt confident.

I had looked online for what time the place was open.

Today, I finally got my mom to drive me to orangeville (apparently its the best place to take the test).

We got there, walked to the door, saw a sign on it.

Why did I not hear about this before? Why did their stupid website not TELL me?!

I could have gone to get my G1 anytime in the past two years, but of course the day I actually get around to doing it, THEY'RE ON STRIKE.

5 comments:

Luke Anthony said...

The site-updater guy is probably on strike :P

Rachel said...

suckaa

Jonathan said...

at least you're just going for your G1. Not your G which if you dont get by February will expire your entire license!

(kirstyn) said...

yea. I was going to take my G last Friday. No doing.
Ugh..
K

Sam Smith said...

Remember how we were going to take our G1 together? It's fate.

Of course, you may have taken your test by now. I should really check your blog more often.